watches news

watches news include Replica Movado watches,replica Cartier watch and replica Breitling watches etc..

9:15:00 PM

Beautiful mornin

Posted by watches news |

Tryin’ to write someting but having no idea what to write,I feel really terrible after sleepin’ for almost all day today.Rencently,I am a little tired of preparin’ IELTS test,but whatever,I must keep studyin’ hard,I have a great dream to achieve.

Today is not my day.I did not go spring outting with my classmates because I had no mood to hang out with anyone,I prefered to enjoy a moment of peace alone.

What I can tell you is that I have already tired of university life.Useless classes,boring teachers,monotonous life repeats day after day,and I could not stand up these any more,a change is what I need.Moreover,I am not just wanna complain about what,I desire to learn more knowledge. I srongly feel that I should learn more practical knowledge rather than the stupid literature lessons.

Unfortunately,a cup of congee ruined my beautiful mornin' and my casual suit as well as my backpack.Due to the cover of the congee was not on tightly,it spoiled all over my clothes and my bag which made me upset immdiately.I used up all the issues but could not wipe up those sticky things,instead of returning dormitory at once ,I sticked to sit in library untill I finished my IELTS reading test, how great I was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe