watches news

watches news include Replica Movado watches,replica Cartier watch and replica Breitling watches etc..

9:38:00 PM

London school one night

Posted by watches news |

In the mornin’, my Advanced English teacher warned me twice because of talkin’ to my deskmate in class. what's more, all the classmates laughed at me after class, I was quite embarrassed at that time. Because my German teacher always makes fun of my poor German pronunciation that I have already became a laughin’ stock in German class, thus I realy do not want to be a clown again in English classes.

I am back in school now. After takin’ the IELTS exam, I feel promoted and I find that I have more protential to improve my English than I thought before , that is to say, my English level is mot good enough. But, I have already given my best shot, and I have no regrets. I believe that nothing is impossible to a willing heart, so I will study more hard and effective than before.

It is noon now with the music in the air,I can do what I like if I want at the moment.I had just come back from the tennis court.Although I lost the game I truly enjoyed the process when palying tennis with friends. I haven’t played tennis for a while but I still have a passion for it.
Author: watches news world

2 comments:

Alex said...

replica Tissot watchesreplica Cartier watch

Effe Ti said...

Thank for visit my blog and compliments for your italian... sorry for my english...
apropos the gift...
... "this earth is now a replica at all"- said God looking a small ball in his hands

bye
a chronicler elsewhere

Post a Comment

Subscribe